Copyright © 2018 | Camara Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved
As part of our services at Camara Industries, Inc., we handle all the necessary permitting tasks so your project can be completed on-time and within all applicable state and local laws. Our experience with the permitting process makes us your trusted partner for getting the job done right - the first time. We know the ins and outs of the permitting process as well as the requirements and expected turnaround times. Permitting is a necessary part of what we do at Camara Industries, Inc. However, as the permittee, there are a number of things that you will be responsible for throughout the process, including:
- Paying any and all fees to local and state governments and agencies as necessary.
- Providing a complete and detailed site plan or plot plan (fully-dimensioned). This is not required by all cities.
- A complete and accurate valuation of the project that outlines the cost of materials, labor and any incidentals associated with the project.
- Details regarding each contractor, including legal business name, state license number, proof of workman’s compensation coverage, an authorization letter, and a business license as provided by the city where the project is located.
- Layout drawings that accurately depict all exit doors, location(s) of equipment being permitted, aisle spaces around the equipment and the distance to each building exit.
- A UFC - Article 81 commodities letter that outlines what product will be stored in or on the equipment and how it will be stored, whether or not the product being stored will be encapsulated, and the classification of the product being stored.
For more information on our permitting services, contact us today.